Fresh Expressions Of Sacred Art Forms
A body of artistic work is growing from a number of evolving art forms. These are fresh expressions of traditional spiritual arts whose sacred purpose is the inner art of love and transforming of the mind - beginning in the artist . Descriptions and reflections on the way these art forms support this inner experience are given below.
Links Under Construction
• Rhapsodic Theatre - the art of performing living words
• Glass icons – the art of illumination and seeing light.
• Rites of the Heart - the art of sacred gesture and liturgy.
• Screen print Mandalas - the art of sacred space and symbolic centering.
• Chanting – the art of resonance and presence
• Reading wisdom literature – the art of Focusing and the felt sense of meaning
• Painting and drawing – the art of imagination and creative vision.
• Poetry – the art of sacred speech .